TERMS & CONDITIONS
Terms and conditions of sale (Your statutory rights are not affected) NKD SKN fully conforms to the UK Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 This website is copyrighted and no part of it (including images, text, descriptions or intellectual property) may be reproduced without the written permission of a Director of NKD SKN. NKD SKN presents items as an invitation for sale and reserves the right to refuse sales without giving reason.
All prices are in $ Dollars (US Dollars.) After you have finished your selection you will be transfred to Paypal. Paypal uses a secure 128bit algorithm to encrypt your details.
Shipping address & Billing address: You undertake that all details you provide to nkdskn.com for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods or services are correct, that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods or services ordered. If you supply incorrect or inaccurate address details and your order is returned to us as a result of this, a charge will be made for re-delivery.
Credit card payments: Your order will only be processed if your credit card billing address and card security code can be verified by our credit card payment acquisition company. Only at our discretion we will ship to a separate delivery address. We have introduced these precautions for the safety of our customers and us.
Returns & Exchange Policy: If you are unsatisfied with your product, return within 14 days for a full refund (minus shipping costs), return within 30 days for an exchange. In all returns and exchanges, the customer is liable for additional shipping costs.
#YourNKDSKN Instagram Competition T&Cs
- No purchase necessary to enter the competition.
- This competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom or United States of America, `aged 14 years or over. Employees of Promoter, its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates or other parties, including but not limited to Vita Liberata & NKD SKN, any way involved in the development, production, or distribution of this competition, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, children) and household members of each such employee and/or authors, are not eligible to participate in the Promotion.
- This competition will commence at 00:00 BST on 1st June 2016 and all entries must be received by 01:00 BST on 30th September 2016. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entries via agents or third parties are invalid.
- Entrants may submit as many entries as they wish but no entrant may win more than one prize.
To enter, entrants must post a selfie on Instagram with the caption #YourNKDSKN. The picture must show how they spend the 10 minutes waiting for their NKD SKN Pre Shower Tan to develop.
- The winner will be selected based on (1) An image which demonstrates creativity and suitability for the brand personality (2) Inclusion of the hashtag #YourNKDSKN and (3) and Image that tags @nkdskn_tan in or underneath the image.
- The prize for the winner is a VIP Tan Experience which includes a Spray Tan treatment from a NKD SKN Tanning Specialist. The treatment will be provided at the winner’s home for the winner and up to 3 friends only. The date for the treatment will need to be agreed between NKD SKN and the winner and may be subject to availability.
- The winner will also receive ‘A Year’s Supply of NKD SKN Pre Shower Tan’ which is 12 x Pre Shower Tan.
- The Promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The prizes are non-transferrable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified via email by 7thth August 2016. The winner must claim their prize within 30 days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- By entering this competition each entrant confirms that his/her entry is their wholly-owned creation and, to the extent that such entry makes use of any third party materials, that these have been fully cleared unless they are no longer protected by copyright or other intellectual property rights. Entrants will keep the Promoter harmless from any claims in relation to their entry that the entry infringes the personal or proprietary right of any other person. By submitting an entry, each entrant grants to the Promoter a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive licence to edit, publish, translate, modify, adapt, make available and distribute the entry throughout the world in any media now known or hereafter invented. Each entrant undertakes to complete any necessary documentation to formalise the licence. If you do not want to grant us these rights, please do not submit materials to us.
- Each entrant also confirms that anyone depicted in an entry has given their permission for the inclusion of their image in the entry and the use of the entry including their image by the entrant and the Promoter.
- To obtain details of the winner please email firstname.lastname@example.org stating the name of the competition in the subject heading 4 weeks after the closing date.
- The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the competition, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this competition, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this competition and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
- This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook. You acknowledge that all information and material that you submit to enter this Promotion is submitted to the Promoter and not Facebook and you agree that Facebook shall not be liable to you in any way in respect of this Promotion.
- The winners agree to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity.
- These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
- By entering the competition each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is Vita Liberata 181B Templepatrick Road, Doagh, Ballyclare BT39 0RA